In January 2018, the Louisiana Golf Association upgraded to a new online player registration platform called USGA Tournament Management powered by Golf Genius (USGA TM/Golf Genius). Since this is a new system all LGA members will need to register for a new account (i.e. create a new player profile and a password).
DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
To create an account for the first time please follow the link below and locate the green button at the bottom of the page labeled “Click Here to Register”
**If there was a problem setting up your account, you can click here for step by step instructions**
REGISTERING FOR AN EVENT
If you have already registered for an account, click below and provide your email and password to Sign In and register for an event.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
1) Current Account (one that has been completed since January of 2018)
2) Sign In Credentials (Email and Password)
3) Active GHIN Handicap Index Number
4) Valid Credit Card (Visa, Discover, or Mastercard)
STILL UNABLE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
1) Try again following the steps listed in the troubleshooting PDF above
2) Be sure that you have renewed your handicap membership through your club or online
3) Contact the LGA at 337-265-3938 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org