Join the Louisiana Golf Association on our trip to the “Home of Golf”
June 28 – July 4, 2020
Five (5) Days, Six (6) Nights of Golf, Fun, and Camaraderie in St. Andrews.
Click Here For Full Details on the 2020 LGA Scotland Trip
Registration Deadline: September 30th, 2019
Join LGA members as we head to Scotland, the “Home of Golf”. We will play five rounds on the finest links courses in the world, including Carnoustie and guaranteed tee times on the Old Course.
“This is an incredible opportunity for LGA Members, and we are pleased to provide this value-added benefit through our partnership with The Experience St. Andrews. We are excited to travel to the ‘Home of Golf’ and play these historic courses. LGA Members of all skill levels are encouraged to join us and experience the best of the Scottish culture while creating memories that will last a lifetime.”
Logan Ray, Executive Director
*Non-Golfers are warmly welcomed on this trip*
The trip includes:
- Five rounds of golf – Old, New or Jubilee, Crail Balcomie Links, Carnoustie Championship Course, and Kingsbarns Links
- Six nights in 5* Old Course Hotel
- Full Scottish Breakfast daily
- Clubhouse lunches on four days
- Welcome reception and dinner in the hotel
- Farewell reception and dinner with Scottish entertainment, including Kilt Hire
- Whiskey distillery tour and tasting at Kingsbarns Distillery
- Guided walking tour of the Old Course
- All Internal transfers in executive coaches, including to and from Edinburgh airport
- Souvenir photo book of golfers playing Old Course (mailed afterward)
- Gratuities and taxes
- Experience St Andrews’ representatives throughout our stay
Cost of the Trip
Airfare is not Included!!!
£4800 GBP (approx. $6270 US) shared Eden facing room (rear of hotel)
£5820 GBP (approx. $7570 US) in an Eden facing room single occupant
£5010 GBP (approx. $6515 US) shared Old Course facing room (front of hotel)
£6240 GBP (approx. $8115 US) in an Old Course facing room single occupant
£2760 GBP (approx. $3590 US) shared Eden facing room
£2970 GBP (approx. $3870 US) shared Old Course facing room
Non-Golfer Program includes sightseeing with a private coach, admission fees, and tour guide on four days and one spa treatment in Kohler Water Spa, Old Course Hotel.
For a full itinerary and further information please contact Mr. Robin Dugmore in Westchester, NY on 888 552 5632 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs for Scotland Trip:
- Is airfare included in the price per person?
- Airfare is not included in the price of the trip, but the Louisiana Golf Association and The Experience St. Andrews will be happy to help you search for flights once you are invoiced for the initial deposit.
- Edinburgh Airport is the nearest international airport to St. Andrews.
- May I use a riding golf cart?
- Carts are not commonly used by golfers in the United Kingdom. You may indicate in your initial trip inquiry a need for a riding golf cart.
- Can we extend our trip or arrive before the trip begins?
- YES!!! Everyone is welcome to make the most of your time abroad and book other adventures. The LGA and The Experience St. Andrews will indicate to attendees where they need to be on June 28th and what time to be at the rendezvous point.