New Orleans: Golf Clinic | March 11, TPC Louisiana, 2-4 PM REGISTER
Who is this event for?
- Those who have never played golf or have minimal experience with the game.
- Those who have been playing for a few years but would like some tips and instruction.
- Those who love golf and want to hang with others/find a new playing partner!
- Those who want to give golf a try with an open mind in a social atmosphere.
- All persons must be 21 years or older to attend events.
Don’t have golf clubs? No problem, we’ll have sets on hand for you to try. For more info on Fore the Ladies and to see photos from our past events, check out our past events here.
Fore the Ladies, Inc., is a female-based community and 501(c)(3) non-profit on a mission to introduce more women to the game and bring them together to play, watch, and participate in everything golf has to offer. We hope to make golf more accessible and approachable, while removing the expected barriers such as cost, equipment, golf course access and intimidation.
Fore the Ladies, Inc. is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff, volunteers and event attendees. Fore the Ladies, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. The promotion and growth of opportunities in golf is a core tenant of our mission, and all are welcome and encouraged to attend our events or become involved with our mission.